Mar 9, 2019
Today, we’re bringing you a special episode featuring exclusive coverage from the annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology in Washington.
1. Food allergies and atopic dermatitis: What is the evidence? https://bit.ly/2CayGcp
2. Many common dermatologic drugs can be safely used during pregnancy.
Mar 1, 2019
Contact us: email@example.com
1. CDC: United States has hit a plateau with HIV. https://bit.ly/2TokV3E
2. Fauci, Messonnier testify on measles outbreaks. https://bit.ly/2XqP3KO
3. Big pharma says it can’t drop drug list prices alone. https://bit.ly/2Xs92Zy
4. Barrett’s esophagus uncommon in patients...